Due to the nature of our business, we must go above and beyond to protect your information. As a result, we sometimes have to lock accounts to ensure your information remains protected.
If you tried to log in and got a message saying that your account was locked, it can be due to a variety of reasons.
These reasons include, but are not limited to:
- Our system detected unauthorized login attempts.
- Our system detected the wrong password was entered 5 times in a row.
- Our system detected unauthorized password reset requests.
- Our system detected irregular login activity on your account.
- Our system detected suspicious activity on your account.
- Our system detected two different accounts being accessed from the same computer.
- You have not logged in to your account within 30 days.
- You requested for your account & private information to be deleted.
Once an account is locked, it must be manually unlocked by a member of the DTopp Account Security Team.
If you believe your account has been locked in error, please email Security@DeleteFakeReviews.com from the email we have on file.
Please allow 1-2 business days for your account to be unlocked.